Inside the forest lies a world of medicinal properties, free for the taking.
You knew the forest’s magic as a child. Something inside of you knows it’s still there.
This site is your resource for all things Forest Bathing
- Who the heck goes bathing in the forest? It’s not what you think.
- What is forest bathing?
- Where and when do you do it?
- Why would anyone try it? What’s the point?
- How do you do it?
Forest Bathing Immersion Library
If you’re ready to dive in and learn how to practice shinrin-yoku, you’ll want to get your all-access pass to our Forest Bathing Immersion Library.
- 30 forest bathing exercises and counting
- Nature journaling field guide
- Pocket-sized printable guides and journaling cards for each exercise
- Access to our exclusive nature bathing Facebook group
- Livestreams on all different nature bathing topics (getting kids involved, techniques, big-city nature bathing, etc.)
Hey there, I’m Jessica Collins, Founder and master trainer behind Forest Bathing Central.
Growing up, nature was always where I wanted to be.
Hiking, climbing trees, sleeping outside dipping my toes in creeks: I was in love with all of it…
One day, I read about the concept of shinrin-yoku in a magazine and it completely clicked with me…
That’s why I loved the forest so much!
It’s medicinal and beautiful and peaceful.
And then I realized that this is something I wanted to explore deeper and teach.
I couldn’t find much out there on the internet about forest bathing, especially not as a personal practice, so I decided to create one!
I’ve taken everything I know about forest bathing and wrapped it up in this pretty little website so you can uplevel your own practice!
I live in rural WI with my two little treehuggers and big bear-huggin’ husband. I also run FlashFit Trainer and my own freelance writing business.
You can also find me on: